Terms and conditions of Boss Babes of South Africa pty Ltd
- As we are an empowerment platform, maintaining a strong and professional brand is critical to our endeavors.
- The brand owns the full right of association with any 3rd party individual or business.
- We will not accept any liability in any whatsoever form arising from your association with the Brand
- Boss Babes of South Africa will solely be responsible for any decisions made involving Influencers, the boss tribe, boss squad or ambassador programme
ALL individuals associated with the brand must conduct themselves in line with professionalism, work ethic and maintain a respectful demeanor at all times across social media channels.
Boss Babes of South Africa will not tolerate bullying, slander or intimidation towards any individual within our team or CEO. Legal action will be pursued.
All individuals associated with the brand will be released, if their values no longer align with the brand. We maintain a strict and non negotiable level of integrity towards our empowerment activities.
All information obtained through one’s role as associated will remain strictly confidential at all times.
- Any direct marketing to our clients as a result of your association with the will not be allowed unless permission has been obtained in writing.
- Any communication with Boss Babes of South Africa’s clients will be in line with the business goals of Boss Babes of South Africa, only.
Any replication of Boss Babes of South Africa’s strategy in any way or form will be subject to legal action.